Selasa, 31 Mac 2015

I lost weight!!!

It was a very exciting remark from my mommy... eh ..nampak kecik pulak..
That's the best part.

I have no bizarre secret..only I practiced replacing stevia instead on sugar.

And it works wonders on me.\

I lost 3 kg in 4 weeks. Never achieve that before huhu...

but of course must come along with healthy diet  and exercise..well...I practice walking

Manis Stevia.. 


with a range of products, it is a good alternative to our unhealthy habit of taking sugar.

Stop taking sugar... change to Stevia.


This one is a good one..so tempting...I will take it repeatedly. What to worry then? No sugar..no calories..so.. no worries hahaha....



I like this too....just put a little and you get the sweetness of 2 to 3 teaspoon of sugar



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Sila komen di sini